Alliance Home Health of Broward, Inc.
Private Duty Nursing &
Even when health insurance doesn't pay for exactly the home health services you need, Alliance Home Health of Broward makes healthcare support available on your terms. Contact us
to learn more about payment options and programs that can make additional services available to you. In most cases, private duty care plans revolve around personal care, because this is the most-needed type of service not covered by Medicare or standard health insurance.
When you or your parents are living at home or in a senior center and you are skipping things you used to do to take care of yourself or your home, this is a good sign that personal care services will improve safety, independence, and quality of life. Common signs that it's time for personal care include:
Your Private Duty
- Family caregiver is less happy, less healthy, or feeling unsupported
- A retiree is not as well dressed as he or she used to prefer
- A retiree is relying more on less nutritious convenience foods instead of prepared meals
- Accidental falls around the home
- A retiree's home is not as neat or clean as that person used to prefer
- A retiree is skipping other daily health tasks because they have become more inconvenient
- An elderly person you care for has started wandering in ways that could become dangerous or is becoming forgetful around the home in ways that could become dangerous.
With Alliance Home Health of Broward, you have the opportunity to meet all aides before they are assigned to your home. Alliance Home Health of Broward directly employs all personal care aides, home health aides, nursing assistants, etc., so we can better ensure the quality of service you receive (we are not simply a nurse registry). All private duty assistants are fully insured, background checked, and nurse supervised. With Alliance Home Health of Broward, any personal care aides who will be providing hands on assistance such as helping a client walk around has received formal training in such care, to ensure all services are delivered safely and competently. When your assistant needs time off for personal illness, vacations, etc, Alliance Home Health of Broward does the work of making sure there is replacement help available until your usual aide is ready for duty.
Personal Care Services
The types of activities often included with private duty service plans include:
On Your Schedule
- Meal preparation
- Changing linens
- Household cleaning
- Assistance walking, getting out of chairs, etc.
- Medication reminders
- Sorting mail
- Assistance with computers, email, and social media
- Companionship and supervision
- and more
With Alliance Home Health of Broward, private duty assistance is available as long as you want, as often as you want, when you want.
- After cosmetic surgery
- Respite (As needed for relief of family caregivers. Please contact us to pre-arrange such service so it is available when you need it.)
- Scheduled days
In addition to paying privately to be fully in charge of the service you receive, Alliance Home Health of Broward works with a number of payor sources and local programs that can help people of all needs and all income levels access the services described above.
- Private Pay
- Veteran's Benefits
- Long-Term Care Insurance
Service Area: Alliance Home Health of Broward provides home care services to Broward County Florida (FL) and many South Florida communities including David, Plantation, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Hallandale, Davie, and more.
Our Address: 5240 S. University Drive, Unit 105-E, Davie, Florida 33328
FL Lic No. HHA299992714
*Based on Medicare data collected 7/9/2015